Friday, June 3, 2011

Three New Bookthongs!!




I've had a busy week, but with all I've been doing I still found the time to finally put together 3 designs that have been sitting on my desk, shuffled from side to side as I worked on all the orders that came in. I can't tell you how long I've had this little unicorn charm. I made one for my daughter a couple of years ago (hers is black because, yeah, black was her thing then) and one for a good friend's daughter (in pink). Sometimes it seems to take me forever to figure out what I'm going to do with a charm once I get it. This unicorn... I think was well worth the wait.

This gold fleur di lis I've offered before in different colors, but a friend of mine really wanted to see it in yellow and purple, colors that represented the flowers of Scotland. So, here we have it and it goes perfect with my new copy of The Hawk by Monica McCarty!

I'd been eyeing this little fancy butterfly for quite sometime and finally decided I had to have it to celebrate a new summer.




1 comment:

  1. Liked all the pages and am following ur blog! The books look great! -- Shannon
    calitigerlilly@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete